Them Changes

So how are things in your life these days? Any big changes? Unexpected events? Let me know.

Whether you believe in astrology or not, there is something to it. The planets don’t only affect us at an individual level, they affect widespread, even generational influences. Right now, Pluto and Uranus are making a square to each other, which is causing a lot of problems for the country, the world, and maybe for you. Uranus is “unexpected,” and Pluto is “sweeping change.”

Just this year, Daughter Michelle and her family relocated to Southern California. My sisters moved. I thought maybe I’d escape the unexpected changes. I had no clue I would be moving again, but there is a for sale sign in my front yard.

I took this photo for the MLS last night. I wanted a little indigo light in the sky but I was about 15 minutes too late. A crescent moon would have been nice.

IMG_9974

We have just about got everything done (in 4 days!) and we are almost ready for the curtain to go up. We had a dress rehearsal yesterday, with real buyers, and the place showed very well. We have a fair share of experience at this and we don’t have a lot of crap clogging up our nooks and crannies.

It’s kind of a funky time to be selling a house, with the grass being dead and all. I’ve written about this before, but I have a couple of interesting photos to share:

IMG_9990

In the above photo, they have applied an herbicide to the mounds, and in a couple weeks these will be brown and the brown part will be green. I used to think they were painting the grass green because that’s what it looks like. So I was going to fake you out and tell you that’s what they’re doing, but it’s really not.

IMG_9989-001

Or maybe they are! It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong.

Comments

jenclair said…
Speedy, indeed! Best of luck for a quick sale!