Raven

IMG_7084

Comments

Libby Fife said…
Boy, he looks good! Kind of shiny even. The colors are outstanding too-cool-and I really like that along with the "secret" traditional blocks. The whole thing is wonderfully abstracted. This is really nice:)
I agree with Libby. I love the Raven so much and the pieced background is wonderful especially when you find the traditional blocks hidden in it.
Debra Spincic said…
OK, this is not Fair! You haven't been in the studio in ages and then you whip up THIS! Where's the complaint box so I can check it?


(LOVE Raven BigTime!)
Beverly said…
Yeah, what Deb said!! (Including the bit about really liking it!!)
Kay said…
Love it, Rian! The traditional blocks in the background are a great idea.
Sue said…
OK...!!!! You know where that would be perfect don't you.......!!!!!!! I'll be in touch.......
jenclair said…
Wow! He is terrific, Rian--and as always, so is the pieced background!
Judy S. said…
Awesome! He looks like he could just fly right off the screen! Wonderful piecing, too!
Anonymous said…
It's amazing--love it--how did you finish it so fast--you are Super Woman!!!!!
Love Ya
Cheryl
sophie said…
Wow! Your sense of color and light really shine (pun intended). I love him.
Barbara C said…
Great job Rian. You capture the bird's bearing perfectly. I love seeing the quilt blocks embedded in the background--boy that must've been a lot of work.