Life? Gooooood!

Here’s what *I* did today.

DSCF0032

I have long wanted to take a photo of the first hole at the PGA West Weiskopf Private Course because it is so damn beautiful. Today, thanks to my mini camera that fits in my ditty bag, I could.

DSCF0035-001

If you look real hard, you can see my second shot on the approach to the green on this par-4 below (in the center of the picture). I got par on this hole. Yay!!!

DSCF0036

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today, no wind, and just a little warm on the last few holes. It doesn’t get any better than this.

I played the first six holes great and the last six holes great. But the middle six? They cost me. Who knows why—that’s golf. I posted a 106, a few strokes more than I would have liked. But that’s not bad for this difficult course.

Comments

Debra Spincic said…
It is very pretty!
Judy S. said…
Looks like a perfect day!
jenclair said…
:) Your enthusiasm is catching! I'm always surprised at how beautiful the valley is!
That first photo is inspiring! Congrats on the par!!!