Greetings from Number 10

We had a few moments while waiting our turn to tee off and I pulled out the baby camera. Which doesn’t make great shots. Kind of like we played yesterday. We didn’t make great shots. But we did okay.

“Hurry up. It’s 95 fricken degrees out here.”DSCF0054a

“Shit. Another one went right. And it’s going in the trap.”DSCF0051

My caddy.

DSCF0053

Mike’s caddy. I’m working on Marty to take up the game. She’s thinking about it.

DSCF0052

After golf we sat in the pool with margaritas, then we went out to dinner.

IMG_6535 copy

Old friends are the best. We’ve known Mike ‘n Marty since 1983. Glad they moved back to California.

Comments

Debra Spincic said…
Who took the picture? the timer?
It's a good one!
jenclair said…
Sounds like fun, Rian! I agree, old friends are the best!
Libby Fife said…
I saw this earlier and forgot to come back! I like the margaritas in the pool idea. How else to beat the heat???
Irene said…
Great picture of you all. You look tanned and happy - can't beat that!
Sue said…
Great pics......new friends aren't so bad either.....

Your old new friend or is it your new old friend !!