Quilt Shop Hop

Our RV sits in an area with four big quilt shops. I opted to not go to IQF Long Beach yesterday because it's such a long drive and I really only cared about the vendors booths. I can see many of those quilts online anyway.

Well, I hit one of the shops yesterday. They had a good selection of batiks. This is my loot.

I laid in some sky, water, leaf, and border fabrics. That third one from the bottom is planned for the music that will come out of Sax Man's sax.What color is music?! I tried to find the loudest fabric I could. I may go back for that screaming lime green one...

This shop is having a fabric painting class next week and I may go to that. I've been wanting to do fabric painting for while.

We are going golfing tomorrow, then Wednesday we will go to the Botanical Gardens in San Diego and I'll stop by Beverly's and Rosie's.

JJ is going to play golf--keep your fingers crossed--this is a big deal; a milestone. I am taking him to an executive course with a 117 slope rating. Hoping for a slam-dunk.

Comments

Debra Spincic said…
Nice selection!

Good news about Jim playing golf!
Jules said…
I don't know what 117 slope training means, but I am glad Jim is playing golf.

Love the fabric.

Are you living in the RV now?
Libby Fife said…
You always manage to get a good haul with the fabrics.

Good luck to Jim!
Sue said…
Isn't finding a new shop a thrill?? And looks like this one was worth the trip.
Be careful what you wish for......I used to beat P all the time and then he got more serious about the game and now I'm playing catch-up. My fingers are crossed for you both and hope it was just plain fun!! And that he can't wait for the next time.
Barbara C said…
That's quite a shop hop. I hope you find many more treasures.