Sunday, July 24

I've Moved (Back)

Dear Friends,

I know it's a drag to change your readers and links. But I hope you will, and I hope you will keep in touch. I hated to move back to Blogger--not that I dislike Blogger, but I didn't want to take the time to redesign a new blog. So I ground around in Wordpress too long, putting off the inevitable.

Ya see, Wordpress went south on me. I don't know what went wrong. All I know is, I couldn't fix it. Blogger is more user-friendly anyway, so here I am. I hope you'll come along with me.


The welcome mat is out.

Love,
Rian

7 comments:

sophie said...

I never removed the feed for your old blog, so it was easy-peasy for me. I hope blogger behaves for you ;-)

Jules said...

Ok, I have this bookmarked on the mac now.

Sue said...

Great background...how'd you do that? I don't like how mine looks on blogger but I played around once and lost it for a bit so I'm a bit gun shy. Anyway, welcome back.....
How's the camping going??

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Calico Cat said...

Kill me now...

(This is one reason why I refuse to move - I just wait out the irritations, or adjust my expectations.)

jenclair said...

I tried to move once and was totally bamboozled. Blogger is just so easy!

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you're back on a workable site. I had trouble accessing your wordpress site from Google reader.